- I Got Next
- Flava In Ya Ear
- Fly Girls
- Check My Fresh
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
TRUE-Magazine.com receives music, videos and other content from various outlets, record labels, artists, and producers. Due to the volume of content we receive it is impossible for us to determine if the works are authorized by the copyright holder. As such we claim safe harbor under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512. Pursuant to the DMCA, if you are a copyright holder and believe your work is being infringed upon you are required by law to adhere to the following procedure:
DMCA Compliance Policy
It is the policy of TRUE-Magazine.com to promptly process and investigate notices of alleged copyright infringement, and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512 (“DMCA”).
Contents of Notice
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. When informing the designated agent of an alleged copyright infringement, the complainant must:
(1) Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are involved, please provide a list of the works on that site.
(2) Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit TRUE-Magazine.com to locate that material.
(3) Provide your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
(4) Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
(5) Certify that the information that you have provided TRUE-Magazine.com is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that s/he is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly have been infringed.
(6) Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Before the complainants allege an infringement, s/he should consult copyright materials to confirm that the use is, in fact, infringing. The United States Copyright Office provides basic information, online, at http://www.loc.gov/copyright/circs/circ1.html, which can assist one in determining whether an exception or defense, such as fair use, may apply to the use of your copyrighted work.
Pursuant to the DMCA, TRUE-Magazine.com has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring on Web pages or computer servers. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed on www. TRUE-Magazine.com, please notify our designated agent by email, at:
TRUE-Magazine.com and its affiliate sites exist to help promote and market material put out in the music business. Our sole effort and goal is to help artists expand their reach to their fans and across the World Wide Web.
All videos, music and other media formats that are posted on TRUE-Magazine.com or its affiliate sites are for promotional use only and is not sold or resold in any way. The media is ONLY available in a stream-only format and no downloads are available.
If you would like a video, song or any other content removed from our sites please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the URL or media clip artist & title, and reason for removal. Once the email is received and the reason for removal is verified, the media will be removed immediately.